Greetings from All of us at real hope.
Sunday services have resumed under Renfrew County District Health Unit Restrictions.
Please see below.
Pastor Gary is still presenting weekly sermons for online viewing. They are posted on our Youtube channel and linked on our Sermon page.
- Guests must register with the greeter
- Regular adherents must advise the greeter if your contact info has changed recently.
- After you have been registered please proceed directly to the sanctuary and be seated. You must sit with members of your household with the exception of those living alone; they may sit with anyone in their bubble.
- Please remember to keep 2 meters (6 feet) apart at all times.
- Masks will have to be worn for the duration of the service. Masks will be provided should you forget to bring yours.
- Hand sanitizer will also be available and you are asked to use it upon entry.
- Children have to remain seated with their parents. There is no Junior Church or Nursery at this time.
- Singing is not allowed.
- Food and drinks are not permitted in the sanctuary with one exception and that is water for those who need it. You will have to bring it in a closed cup or bottle.
- You have access to the foyer, sanctuary and handicap washroom only.
- You enter the sanctuary through the left doors (follow yellow arrow on floor) and exit through the doors on the other side of sanctuary (follow yellow arrow on floor).
- Bibles are not available for use so please bring your own.
- If your children want to colour please bring your own supplies, none will be provided.
- Coats have to be hung on the back of your chair.
- There will be one offering plate situated at the back of the sanctuary.
- After the service we must leave the building immediately maintaining a 2 metre distance. Socializing may be done outside maintaining a 2 metre distance.